This substantial brick home is situated in the lovely Tatong valley and has been in the one family since it was built in the 80’s. Enjoy country living with 4 bedrooms plus an office to work from home, separate lounge leading to a dining area. The country kitchen features exposed brick with slow combustion wood fired oven, which also heats the hot water in winter, as well as a gas cooktop and oven.
The master features exposed brick and wood paneling with a split system to keep you comfortable in all seasons. The walk in robe leads through to the spacious ensuite with toilet and shower and plenty of room to install a bath or spa down the track. 3 further bedrooms plus study and family bathroom are situated at the other end of the house, with the bedrooms featuring built in robes.
The land is gently undulating and split into 3 paddocks plus the house paddock. There are so many features to this property that an inspection is sure to impress.
* Split system to living/family room and master
* Cosy wood fire in the formal lounge
* Solar hot water in summer, heated by the slow combustion stove in winter
* 55,000 gal of water storage in total
* Solar with batteries keeping power bills low
* Fire sprinklers installed to the home
* Covered veggie garden
* 50×25 foot shed with concrete floor and power
* Large 3 bay machinery shed
* Separate outdoor entertaining area
* 3 paddocks plus the house paddock
* Excellent dam
Under Contract in 24 hours!